Ramona Wright Art
Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE
A. RAMONA WRIGHT ART GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE. Thank you for selecting the Services offered by Ramona Wright Art or its Affiliates (referred to as “Ramona Wright Art”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) on this website. Please review these Terms of Service (“Agreement”) thoroughly. This Agreement is a legal agreement between you and Ramona Wright Art. By clicking “I AGREE,” indicating acceptance electronically, accessing or using the Services, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to this Agreement, then do not indicate acceptance of the Agreement, and do not use the Services.
1.1 This Agreement describes the terms governing your use of the Ramona Wright Art online services provided to you on this website, including content, updates and new releases, (collectively, the “Services”). It includes by reference: Ramona Wright Art’s Privacy Statement available on this website or provided to you in writing for the Services you selected. Additional Terms and Conditions for the Services that you have selected, including from third parties. Any terms provided separately to you for the Services, including for example, web or email product or program terms, ordering, activation, pricing and payment terms, if applicable, for the Services.
1.2 An “Affiliate” means all Ramona Wright Art companies and subsidiaries that directly or indirectly, control or are controlled by Ramona Wright Art, or are under the common control with Ramona Wright Art. As used in this Agreement, control means equity ownership of fifty percent (50%) or greater interest in the voting shares held by an entity.
2. YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICES AND RESTRICTIONS
2.1 The Services are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws. You are only granted the right to use the Services, and Ramona Wright Art reserves all rights of ownership in the Services not granted to you in writing here. As long as you meet any applicable payment obligations and comply with this Agreement, Ramona Wright Art grants to you a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable right to use the Services that is valid only for the period of use provided in the ordering and activation terms, and only for the purposes described by Ramona Wright Art on the website for the Services.
2.2 You agree not to use the Services or content on this website in a manner that violates any applicable law, regulation or this Agreement. For example, unless authorized by Ramona Wright Art in writing, you agree you will not: Provide access to or give any part of the Services to any third party. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, deconstruct, sell, trade or resell the Services. Attempt to access any other Ramona Wright Art systems that are not part of these Services. Excessively overload the Ramona Wright Art systems used to provide the Services. If you violate any of these terms, this Agreement and your right to use the Services may be terminated by Ramona Wright Art in its sole discretion.
3. PAYMENT. For Services offered on a payment or subscription basis, the following terms apply, unless Ramona Wright Art notifies you otherwise in writing. This Agreement also incorporates by reference and includes program ordering and payment terms provided to you on the website for the Services: Payments will be billed to you in U.S. dollars, and your account will be debited when you subscribe and provide your payment information, unless stated otherwise in the program ordering or payment terms on the website for the Services.
You must pay with one of the following:
A valid PayPal™ account acceptable to Ramona Wright Art; A valid credit card acceptable to Ramona Wright Art; A valid debit card acceptable to Ramona Wright Art; Sufficient funds in a checking or savings account to cover an electronic debit of the payment due; or By another payment option Ramona Wright Art provides to you in writing.
If your payment and registration information is not accurate, current, and complete and you do not notify us promptly when such information changes, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any use of the Services.
Ramona Wright Art will automatically renew your monthly or annual Services at the current rates, unless the Services are cancelled or terminated under this Agreement.
Additional cancellation or renewal terms may be provided to you on the website for the Services.
5. YOUR PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION. You can view Ramona Wright Art’s Privacy Statement on the website. You agree to be bound by the Ramona Wright Art Privacy Statement, subject to change in accordance with its terms. Most importantly, you agree: To Ramona Wright Art maintaining your data according to the Ramona Wright Art Privacy Statement, as part of the Services. To give Ramona Wright Art permission to aggregate your uploaded, non-personally identifiable account data with that of other users of the Service. By way of example, this means that Ramona Wright Art may use that aggregated data to improve services, design promotions, or provide ways for you to compare business practices with other users.
6.1 You are responsible for your content. You are legally responsible for all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”) uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the Services. You grant Ramona Wright Art a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use the Content in order to provide you with the Services. You agree not use the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or international law. You are encouraged to archive your Content regularly and frequently. You are responsible for any Content that may be lost or unrecoverable through your use of the Services. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosure. You agree that you will not use the Services to share, store, or in any way distribute financial data that is not in accordance with the law. Any users suspected of having information which involves fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, insider trading, support for terrorism, or any other activity proscribed by law may have their accounts terminated, their financial data erased, and they also may be reported to law enforcement officials in the appropriate jurisdictions. Ramona Wright Art is not responsible for the Content or data you submit on the website.
You agree not to use the Services to upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in or transmit any of the following, including but not limited to: Illegal, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that would encourage or constitute an attack or “flaming” others, or criminal or civil liability under any local, state, federal or foreign law; Content or data that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent your identity or qualifications, or that constitutes a breach of any individual’s privacy, including posting images about children or any third party without their consent (or a parent’s consent in the case of a minor); Except as otherwise permitted by Ramona Wright Art in writing, advertisements, solicitations, investment opportunities, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding; Virus, trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data; and Any information, software or Content which is not legally yours and may be protected by copyright or other proprietary right, or derivative works, without permission from the copyright owner or intellectual property rights owner.
6.2 Ramona Wright Art may freely use feedback you provide. You agree that Ramona Wright Art may use your feedback, suggestions, or ideas in any way, including in future modifications of the Services, other products or services, advertising or marketing materials. You grant Ramona Wright Art a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, non-revocable, fully paid-up, royalty free license to use the feedback you provide to Ramona Wright Art in any way.
6.3 Ramona Wright Art may monitor your content from time to time. Ramona Wright Art may, but has no obligation to, monitor content on the Services. We may disclose any information necessary or appropriate to satisfy our legal obligations, protect Ramona Wright Art or its customers, or operate the Services properly. Ramona Wright Art, in its sole discretion, may refuse to post, remove, or refuse to remove, any Content, in whole or in part, alleged to be unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate, or in violation of this Agreement.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS YOU AGREE TO
7.1 Ramona Wright Art does not give professional advice. Ramona Wright Art is not in the business of providing legal, financial, accounting, health care, real estate or other professional services or advice. Consult the services of a competent professional when you need this type of assistance.
7.2 Ramona Wright Art services. You may be offered other services, features, products, applications, online communities, or promotions provided by Ramona Wright Art (“Ramona Wright Art Services”). If you decide to use any of these Ramona Wright Art Services, additional terms and conditions and separate fees may apply. You acknowledge that in accessing some Ramona Wright Art Services you may upload or enter data from your account(s) such as names, addresses and phone numbers, purchases, and sales among others, to the Internet. You grant Ramona Wright Art permission to use information about your business and experience to help us to provide the Ramona Wright Art Services to you, including updating and maintaining your data, addressing errors or service interruptions, and enhancing the types of data and services Ramona Wright Art may provide to you in the future. You grant Ramona Wright Art permission to combine your business data, if any, with that of others in a way that does not identify you or any individual personally. We may use this data to improve services and to compare business practices with other company standards. We may use your data to create, market or promote new Ramona Wright Art offerings to you and others. You also grant Ramona Wright Art permission to share or publish summary results relating to research data and to distribute or license such data to third parties.
7.3 We may tell you about third party products or services. Subject to the Ramona Wright Art Privacy Statement, you may be offered products or services by third parties who are not affiliated with Ramona Wright Art (“Third Party Products”) or the Services may contain links to third party websites (“Third Party Sites”) and you agree that Ramona Wright Art can use your contact information, including name and address, for the purpose of offering these products to you. If you decide to use any Third Party Products or access any Third Party Sites, you are responsible for reviewing the third party’s separate product terms, website terms and privacy policies. You agree that the third parties, and not Ramona Wright Art, are responsible for their product’s performance and the content on their websites. Ramona Wright Art is not affiliated with these Third Party Products or Third Party Sites and has no liability for them.
7.4 Communications choices. Ramona Wright Art may be required by law to send you communications about the Services or Third Party Products. You agree that Ramona Wright Art may send these communications to you via email or by posting them on one of our sponsored websites. If you later decide that you do not want to receive future Communications electronically, please review the Privacy statement provided on the on the Services website to review your communications choices.
7.5 You will track your passwords and accept updates. You are responsible for securely managing your password(s) for access to the Services. If you become aware of any unauthorized access to your Services account, theft or loss of your password, you agree to contact Ramona Wright Art as soon as possible. The Services may periodically be updated with tools, utilities, improvements, third party applications, or general updates to improve and enhance the features and performance of the Services. You agree to receive these updates automatically as part of the Services.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
8.1 YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, SOFTWARE, AND CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXCEPT AS DESCRIBED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RAMONA WRIGHT ART, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE OR DATA PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, DISTRIBUTORS OR SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY REFERRED TO AS, “SUPPLIERS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES ARE FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, DATA LOSS, NON-INTERFERENCE WITH OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, OR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY OR CONTENT IN OR LINKED TO THE SERVICES. RAMONA WRIGHT ART AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE SECURE, FREE FROM BUGS, VIRUSES, INTERRUPTION, ERRORS, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION. IF THE EXCLUSIONS FOR IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO YOU, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE OR DELIVERY OF THE SERVICES, WHICHEVER IS SOONER.
8.2 RAMONA WRIGHT ART AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL SATISFY OR ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OR LAWS OR REGULATIONS. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY ACT OF 1996 (“HIPAA”), THE GRAMM-LEACH-BLILEY ACT OF 1999, THE SARBANES-OXLEY ACT OF 2002, OR OTHER FEDERAL OR STATE STATUTES OR REGULATIONS. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF RAMONA WRIGHT ART, AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS FOR ALL MATTERS OR CLAIMS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO SUCH CLAIM. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, RAMONA WRIGHT ART AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: (A) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (B) DAMAGES RELATING TO FAILURES OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS, THE INTERNET, ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, CORRUPTION, SECURITY, LOSS OR THEFT OF DATA, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS OR INVESTMENT, OR USE OF SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT DOES NOT MEET RAMONA WRIGHT ART SYSTEMS REQUIREMENTS. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS APPLY EVEN IF RAMONA WRIGHT ART AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF RAMONA WRIGHT ART, ITS AFFILIATES AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES AND ITS USE.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ramona Wright Art and its Affiliates and Suppliers harmless from any and all claims, liability and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of your use of the Services or breach of this Agreement (collectively referred to as “Claims”). Ramona Wright Art reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any Claims. You agree to reasonably cooperate as requested by Ramona Wright Art in the defense of any Claims.
10. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES. We may change this Agreement from time to time, and the changes will be effective when posted on our website for the Services or when we notify you by other means. Please review the Agreement periodically on this website for changes. We have the right to change any of the terms of this Agreement upon reasonable notice to you. We may also change or discontinue the Services, in whole or in part, including but not limited to, the Internet based services, pricing, technical support options, and other product-related policies. Your continued use of the Services after Ramona Wright Art posts or otherwise notifies you of any changes, indicates your agreement to the changes.
11. TERMINATION. Ramona Wright Art may immediately and without notice terminate this Agreement or suspend the Services provided to you, if you fail to comply with these terms or if you no longer agree to receive electronic communications (see Section 7.4). Upon termination you must immediately stop using the Services and any outstanding payments will become due. Any termination of this Agreement shall not affect Ramona Wright Art’s rights to any payments due to it. Ramona Wright Art may terminate a free account at any time. Other requirements regarding termination or cancellation of the Services may apply based on the specific ordering terms for the Services provided to you. Sections 1.2, 5, 8 through 15 will survive and remain in effect even if the Agreement is terminated, cancelled or rescinded.
12. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS. You acknowledge that this website, the Services, and the underlying software may include U.S. technical data subject to restrictions under export control laws and regulations administered by the United States government. You agree that you will comply with these laws and regulations, and will not export or re-export the Services, or any part of the Services, in violation of these laws and regulations, directly or indirectly. You also agree not to provide access to any part of the Services to anyone who you have reason to know may use the Services in the development of nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons.
13. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. California state law governs this Agreement without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. To resolve any legal dispute arising from this Agreement, you and Ramona Wright Art agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of state and federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California U.S.A. Ramona Wright Art does not represent that information on the website for the Services is appropriate or available for use in all countries. Ramona Wright Art prohibits accessing materials from countries or states where contents are illegal. You are accessing this website on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
14. LANGUAGE. Any translation of this Agreement is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English version, the English version of this Agreement shall govern. The parties hereby confirm that they have requested that this Agreement and all related documents be drafted in English.
15. GENERAL. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and Ramona Wright Art and replaces all prior understandings, communications and agreements, oral or written, regarding its subject matter. This Agreement may be modified only by a written amendment signed by the parties or as provided in this Agreement in Section 10 above. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction, rules that any part of this Agreement is invalid, that section will be removed without affecting the remainder of the Agreement. The remaining terms will be valid and enforceable. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. You cannot assign or transfer ownership of this Agreement to anyone without the prior written approval of Ramona Wright Art. However, Ramona Wright Art may assign or transfer it without your consent to (a) an Affiliate, (b) another company through a sale of assets by Ramona Wright Art or (c) a successor by merger. Any assignment in violation of this Section shall be void. If you want to request a transfer of this Agreement or if your company is acquired by or merged into another company, contact Ramona Wright Art via an email to: info@Ramona Wright Art.com.
B. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SERVICES
Your use of the Services provided by Ramona Wright Art are subject to the General Terms of Service above including these Additional Terms and Conditions which govern your use of the Services indicated below. These Additional Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any conflict or inconsistency with the General Terms of Service above.
1. RAMONA WRIGHT ART WEBSITE SERVICES (hereinafter, “Ramona Wright Art Services”).
1.1 USE LIMITATIONS. IMPORTANT NOTICE. IF YOU ARE USING RAMONA WRIGHT ART SERVICES, THE FOLLOWING TERMS APPLY TO YOU IN ADDITION TO THE GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE ABOVE. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined below have the meanings provided in the General Terms of Service.
1.1.2 You agree not to sell, distribute, disseminate or link to any sites for marketing, sales, distribution of: firearms, explosives, ammunition, tobacco (including e-cigarettes), alcohol products as well as any products or services that (i) you cannot legally sell, (ii) are misrepresented, and/or (iii) if sold using the website building Services, could cause Ramona Wright Art or its affiliates to violate any law, statute or regulation. Additionally, Ramona Wright Art may require you to place all or any portion of the Content behind password protection if Ramona Wright Art determines that such Content is inappropriate for the community at large but does not otherwise violate the terms of this Agreement. If Ramona Wright Art has requested you to place Content behind password protection or if you independently determine that the Content appropriately belongs behind password protection, you may not publish the password in such a way that negates the limited-access nature of the password protected site. If Ramona Wright Art requests you to place any Content behind password protection and you fail to do so promptly, Ramona Wright Art reserves the right to (a) place such Content behind password protection itself, or (b) terminate this Agreement.
1.6 CANCELLATION. You may cancel your account or any part of the Services at any time. ALL PRODUCT SALES ARE FINAL. Ramona Wright Art will not refund any pre-paid fees upon such termination or cancellation. To cancel your subscription, you must email info@Ramona Wright Art.com. Ramona Wright Art reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you cancel your account in addition to the applicable cancellation fee(s).
You must provide us with the following information in order for us to process the cancellation:
(a) The exact name of the Services that you would like to cancel (b) Your username and personal identification number (PIN) (c) Your email address (d) Your billing information, including the credit card number that was used when purchasing the Services (e) Reason for canceling the Services
Upon termination of your account for any reason, Ramona Wright Art reserves the right to (a) collect all charges, fees, commitments and obligations incurred or accrued by you; (b) delete any of your Content, listings, messages or other information in connection with your Account; (c) prohibit your access to your Account, including without limitation by deactivating your password; and (d) refuse your future access to the Service. In no event shall Ramona Wright Art be required to refund, redeem, or pay amounts to you upon termination of Service or return any of your Content.
1.7 VIOLATIONS. Please report any violations of this Agreement to info@Ramona Wright Art.com.
1.8 COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES. All materials of the Service and the Software (as well as the organization and layout of the Service are owned and copyrighted or licensed by Ramona Wright Art, its affiliates or its suppliers. All rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials of the Service, which includes the Ramona Wright Art (and any successor Web sites or additional Web sites or any co-branded Web sites), and/or the Software, is permitted without the written permission of Ramona Wright Art. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Ramona Wright Art, Ramona Wright Art.com, the Ramona Wright Art logo, and other product and service names are trademarks of Ramona Wright Art. (the “Ramona Wright Art Marks”). Member agrees not to display or use the Ramona Wright Art Marks in any manner whatsoever without Ramona Wright Art’s prior permission. From time to time Ramona Wright Art may offer a limited license to Members to display Ramona Wright Art award logos or other symbols of merit on Member Web Sites after Ramona Wright Art in its sole discretion confers such distinctions to the applicable Members. However, Ramona Wright Art reserves the right to withdraw such logos or symbols and delete them in its sole discretion for any reason.
1.8.1 NOTIFICATION OF CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Any notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to info@RamonaWrightArt.com. Please see Ramona Wright Art’s Copyright Policy for more information.